Sunday 15 March 2015

The Man Next Door Part 3


We all are staring at each other thinking who I’m going to blast. Then everything freezes but me, then it feels like I’m getting sucked up. I look up and see a black hole sucking only me. “Why Me! Why not them!” I scream. As I’m going through the portal I hear my name being called. I see a bright light shining at the top of the black hole. As I approach the top I wake up in my bed. Then I look out the window and I see him standing there. I Knock on his door and ask “Why do you look up and the stars?” He Replies “Every night with my wife we would stare at the stars, and when she passed I swore I would stare at the stars every night to be with her.” “That’s nice” I told him “Thanks” He said back. I left and went to my room and stared at the stars to be with my little sister.

 

By Mannix  

No comments:

Post a Comment