Tuesday 31 March 2015

Simon Peter


My Figure Is Simon Peter

Peter was the first disciple. Simon was named Peter from Jesus saying that Peter means rock and Peters the rock of the church. Peter also said he would stand with Jesus until he dies but Jesus knew he would deny him three times.

 

What Links Can I Make With Peter

He denied Jesus three times and I shouldn’t deny Jesus because I need to keep my faith and courage strong. If some asks about my religion I can stand up and say I am catholic.

 

My Conclusion

I have learnt that I need to keep my faith when someone asks me about my faith and if someone says something bad about Jesus, God or anything about my religion I will say something. Peter and Jesus were friends and Peter ditched Jesus when times got hard for them and I would stick with my friends if we were going through hard times.  

1 comment:

  1. Very nice something's to stand up for

    ReplyDelete